Re[2]: Wanted!!!

At 08:46 PM 9/11/01 +0400, you wrote:
>Hello www.willy.msk.ru,
>
>Tuesday, September 11, 2001, 6:21:27 PM, you wrote:
>
>wwmr> Ï ÓÏÂÙÔÉÑÈ × îØÀ-êÏÒËÅ É ÷ÁÛÉÎÇÔÏÎÅ ÍÙ ×ÅÄÅÍ ÒÉÁÌ-ÔÁÊÍ ÒÅÐÏÒÔÁÖ ÎÁ
>wwmr> www.polit.ru
>
>...ÐÉÚÄÅÃ ËÁËÏÊ-ÔÏ...
>

>--
>Best regards,
>  Dmitry                            mailto:[email protected]

9/11/01 10:00 AM PST
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Terrorists struck the United States Tuesday morning in
harrowing, widespread attacks that included at least three commercial jet
crashes into significant buildings.
• In the first attack, a plane hit the north tower of the World Trade
Center in Manhattan shortly before 9 a.m., followed by another plane into
the second tower about 20 minutes later. Both towers later collapsed.
• About an hour later, a plane crashed into the Pentagon, part of which
later collapsed.
• Building hit by debris near the World Trade Center is on verge of collapse.
• American Airlines told CNN that it lost two planes, both en route to Los
Angeles: American Flight 11 from Boston with 81 passengers and 11 crew
aboard was lost. This is believed, but not confirmed, to have been one of
the planes that crashed into the trade center. ... American Flight 77, a
Boeing 757 from Washington Dulles airport with 58 passengers and six crew
is unaccounted for. The jet that crahed into the Pentago may have been this
one, but that is still unknown.
• United Airlines lost two planes: United Airlines Flight 93 airliner
headed from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, crashed near Somerset,
Pennsylvania -- police said initial reports indicated no survivors. ...
United confirmed the crash of Flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles with 56
passengers and seven crew aboard. It's possible, but not confirmed, that
this is the second plane that hit the World Trade Center.
• The Pentagon, the White House, the State Department, the Justice
Department, the Capitol, the CIA and all other government buildings in
Washington are evacuated.
• President Bush calls the crashes "apparent terrorist attacks" and "a
national tragedy." Bush is to issue a statement from Barksdale AFB in
Shreveport, Louisiana.
• In the first-ever national ground stop of aircraft, all flights
nationwide have been stopped at their departure airports.
• International flights had been diverted to Canada; FAA says later,
however, that 22 U.S.-bound international flights would be allowed to land.
• Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef, the Taliban ambassador to Pakistan, said in
reaction to the news of the terror attacks that "we want to tell the
American children that Afghanistan feels your pain and we hope that the
courts find justice."
• In New York, more than 10,000 rescue personnel rushed to the scene. Lower
Manhattan is being completely evacuated.
• Israel has evacuated all its missions around the world.
• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta was evacuated.
CDC was preparing bioterrorism teams in case they become necessary.
• Philadelphia landmarks were also evacuated.
• In Chicago, the Sears Tower was evacuated; United Nations in New York
evacuated.
• The New York Port Authority said it had closed all bridges and tunnels
into the city.
• U.S. stock markets were closed after the New York attacks.
• NATO sent home all non-essential personnel from its Brussels, Belgium,
headquarters.
• The Immigration and Naturalization Service has put the U.S. borders with
Mexico and Canada on highest state of alert.
• Los Angeles International Airport has been evacuated.
• All Disney parks in Orlando, Florida, and Disneyland in Anaheim,
California have been closed.